Friday, December 24, 2010

The Perfect Pick-Me-Up

I needed a pick-me-up.

Someone introduced me to a song by Katy Perry called "Firework," which basically is a song that's good for anyone's spirit when they're down.

I coupled the tune with a walk through Uru.  First I went to K'veer and listened to the music there...but then, something in me needed a run, so I flipped on that Katy Perry tune and went for a jog through Uru, visiting various ages until I reached Eder Kemo and the spore plants and fireflies synched with the song perfectly.

The perfect kick in the pants I needed.  And I even took a photo...with a little help from Photoshop, it turned out just awesome...wish I would have caught it on vid, it'd be even more impressive.


Some friends came out of the woodwork after my last couple of posts and also added to the spark inside.  I'm sitting here with this crooked smile on my face and realized that Barry said it perfectly in so many ways...and was just what I needed to hear, hat's off to you pal, that's why we've been friends for almost 15 years.  Another pal called on the phone and even lent his support.

I remembered not too long ago I wrote about how things find their own level...maybe that means something right around now...

Here's the newest addition to the soundtrack, Katy Perry's "Firework."

No comments:

Post a Comment