Thursday, June 24, 2010

A special note to all of my readers...


Thanks so much for participating in the journey of an eternal wise fool.  You'll note there are some new features along with my new background.  There are some checkboxes at the bottom of every post so you can let me and the other readers know what you thought of my entry.  Please use them, you'll help me sculpt my entries better and bring you topics you really want to read about.  Don't worry, they're anonymous if you don't want to leave a comment or note, but your comments are always welcome and I encourage you to leave a note, if for no other reason than to say hi and let me know you're on the journey with me.

By the way, I won't be upset if you recommend my blog to your friends.  I like having folks follow my writing, it gives me hope that I might just be able to help someone laugh or get through a hard time knowing they're not alone.

Lastly, I'm taking a little bit of time off, not long, only 4 days.  So stick with me, on Monday June 28th I'll be back with a whole new series of wacky adventures, recovery stories, observations and most of all, my signature brand of humor.

Most of all, thanks for reading.  I know I'm not the world's best author, but thanks for laughing with me, not at me.  hehe.


Love to all.
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment